The Fenix HL10 headlamp is both reliable and versatile in functionality. Powered by one AAA battery, this extremely lightweight headlamp delivers a maximum output of 70 lumens.
The HL10 can be used as a traditional headlamp, or the detachable light can serve as a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows it to adjust from spotlight to floodlight. From running to night reading, the HL10 is adaptable to multiple lighting needs.
- Lumens 70 lumens
- Length 70mm x 26mm x 23mm
- Weight without battery 33gr
- Fenix HL10 Black Headlamp
- Traditional headlamp
- Single-use flashlight
- Utilizes Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one AAA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) battery
- 70mm /2.76” Length x 26mm /1.02” Width x 23mm /0.91” Height
- 33 g/1.2oz. (excluding battery)
- Uses rotating optical lens for flexible adjustment of spotlight and floodlight
- As a headlamp, 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- As a flashlight, supports tail standing, works as a candle
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Tricolor colors options
- High mode: 70 lumens, a runtime with alkaline up to 40min and Ni-mH of 1h and a max distance of 30m
- Mid mode: 30 lumens, a runtime with alkaline up to 2h 30min and Ni-mH of 3h 10min and a max distance of 19m
- Low mode: 4 lumens, a runtime with alkaline up to 24h and Ni-mH of 26h and a max distance of 6m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.